Electrex World Igntion for Cub

wezzo

Some advice please as the instructions although simple are not clear. 

I'm fitting to a bare crank. The kit has a small spacer. Do I fit this behind the sleeve and rotor, touching the primary or under the crank nut. The choice will of course move the rotor outwards by about 5mm. Any assistance welcomed 

my side case is off on my cub I think the spacer fits behind the rotor gives clearance for the chain I look at mine in the morning I think I come to this when I fitted mine I will warn you be carefull of the wiring don't snag on the chain if slack bloke down road drill hole in the outer cover had the wire coming at top if removing cover often i mite do the same to mine 

OK thanks. The reason I asked is that with the spacer behind the rotor it didn't look like much thread is left to secure the nut.

I take your point about the wires. Ive also noticed that the spade terminals they fit are too big to go through the hole in the cases. That's not very well designed is it? I replaced them with bullets that could thread through one at a time.