Triumph Trials Cub Gearbox Sizes

vinnied

Would anybody have written down what the ammount of teeth on 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th on Cub trials gearbox, plus front primary, and chain front and back

had everything written down myself and put away somewhere, and now cannot find the stuff☹️

Vinnie

4 hours ago, vinnied said:

Would anybody have written down what the ammount of teeth on 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th on Cub trials gearbox, plus front primary, and chain front and back

had everything written down myself and put away somewhere, and now cannot find the stuff☹️

Vinnie

the 4th is 29  sleeve gear layshaft is16 .bob upb he supplies lower 2nd gears that used on standard 4th 28th sleeve gear if you look at upb web site I don't know primary size gear somebody else may reply I been looking in mike estall tiger cub bible my front gearbox spocket is 16 I don't know back its bit high gear if go 15 14 it be right not good on road I have no access plate how can cut it out in suite or best strip down done on a mill

I run a 200 cub using low 1st and 2nd Sleeve gear 29 matched to 16 on the lay shaft 2nd gear 26 on the lay 19 on the main 3rd 25 main 20 lay then 16 main 29 lay this gear does the kick start Watch putting the sliding gears ( if using standard gears ) on they look the same but do not fit the same One has grooves cut in the dogs that fits the kick start gear Easy put in wrong I have done it when I was in a hurry It will not select properly