C15T Query

austini

Hi all, couple of questions I have a 62 C15T, is there such a beast as a 20inch front Trials tire still being produced?
Also it has a very tired monobloc should I refurbish it and buy a new slide, gaskets etc: or bite the bullet and buy a new one for 165quid.

If you want to stick with Amal then a 622 concentric is the one I have always used and is the one specified/supplied by Amal for a C15

I have a spare perfectly good used one but I’m guessing you’re in Australia. I’ve seen trials type pattern on 20 inch C15 wheel maybe ok for green lanes but not a trials competition tyre, 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, timdog said:

If you want to stick with Amal then a 622 concentric is the one I have always used and is the one specified/supplied by Amal for a C15

I have a spare perfectly good used one but I’m guessing you’re in Australia. I’ve seen trials type pattern on 20 inch C15 wheel maybe ok for green lanes but not a trials competition tyre, 

:agreed:

New concentric :thumbup:

• Like 1