wheels not aligned

Just picked up a used 20r(2017) when my kids rides towards or away from me i can see that both wheel are no in alignment. We bought it used with no option to return it. Overall the bike is in great condition and really doesn't look abused. If i had to guess i would say the front fork crown is bent.....Is this a know problem and or something i can fix ?? 

bk 

Agree with the above. Start at forks,  is the front wheel true with handlebars straight, check clamps in case forks have twisted slightly. The back wheel has pretty rubbish adjustment as it doesn’t have snail cams. Best way is to put bike on stand and adjust each side with the chain tensioner bolts at rear of swinging arm until the chain is correctly tensioned and wheel is running true. That is fiddly to get spot on as it can change as you tighten bolts. Just takes bit of time but if it’s out it makes back wheel run slightly out of true which puts extra pressure on the already feeble front sprocket.  While your on check that tiny front sprocket, cheap enough to replace, we had one which, when it got worn just disintegrated

Thanks for the replies - i'm not sure how to go about aligning the forks. I raced MX for years so am familiar with loosening the triple clamp bolts and tweaking things back if they are twisted......these forks don't have pinch bolts. In this case the the bars and front wheel are aligned / the rear wheel is centered in swing arm. (yes the take ups suck) But the front wheel sits offset to the back by 1.5" / 2". 

Appreciate the help gents.