Keihin PWK 28 Needle

essexukay

I am trying to compare the needle in the carb to replacements. The marking on the needle is NAPH. Would anyone know what size this is, as the new needles have different codes and there does not appear to be a cross over chart. Many thanks.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, essexukay said:

I am trying to compare the needle in the carb to replacements. The marking on the needle is NAPH. Would anyone know what size this is, as the new needles have different codes and there does not appear to be a cross over chart. Many thanks.

KX80 carb by chance? A JJH needle available from any trials dealer is a  good start 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2020 at 1:10 PM, essexukay said:

Is on a 330 montesa. Is running a bit rich

a bit rich can be adjusted, alot rich it needs jets, the needles as listed dont show a naph afaik.

To be completely honest a kehien on a 330 mont is a bit of a strange one as its a very docile bottom end.

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2020 at 10:44 PM, essexukay said:

Just stumbled across this old post, it is a Kawasaki KX85/100 needle as others have suggested, made by Keihin to Kawasaki specs I'd assume. Some info attached in case you're still searching.

Kawasaki Jet Needles.jpg

Kawasaki Keihin Jet Needles.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1