Sign in to follow this  
jcone

Mono shock location

Hey everyone is there a Trials bike where the mono shock Is mounted to one side of the swingarm?

Rev3 Beta & from memory early Jotagas

• Like 1

Jotagas, more recently known as J Gas. Not sure if still on the go. Very tough gig for trials bike makers these days.  Jordi T left & is now mr TRRS  

The rev3 didnt have a linkage which was part of its downfall. The jotagas does, althought i dont know if its as good as conventional linkages

I felt the rear suspension on my 2014 Jotagas to be excellent,gripped well and took impacts well without rebounding too much and bouncing off.Dont know how it coped with big steps as I'm not good enough to try them.I think that a lot of riders were put off by the linkage as it was different and didn't trust the design,

Ok thanks for the fast response everyone I see now trying to figure out what direction to go with Shocks mono or twin if mono it’ll have to be side mount.

EBFA597A-0675-4D85-B7B1-F6B23F35FF30.jpeg

Edited by jcone

On 6/11/2020 at 12:09 PM, misscrabstick said:

I am intrigued by your workspace and that giant table frame, what usually goes on there?

The company I work for we build Medical Mobile Units that’s the fabrication shop I’m in there’s many tables bigger as well 

• Like 2