Beta 4t carbu

Lavoieduchrist

Hi everyone,  

I am new here, i ve just bought a beta evo 4t 300 2019 brand new !  I like the way it run, but i would appreciate your help. I ve tried all i know to make it stop leaking gas.  Jetting is spot on i have 120 mj, 27.5 pilot, 2 1/4 fuel screw.  Fuel was dripping from both tubes ( drain and vent bottom) i ve sealed the drain bolt with blue locktread and it worked. The bottom vent tube is dripping only went i ride and doing tricks motor on.   I ve ajusted the float lower than paralelle to cure it ...  ( less gas in the bowl) doesnt worked. When i route the bottom vent tube up , it become full of fuel and gas drip from the gas cap vent!  When it s down  the gas cap tube is dry but the skid plate is full of gas.... valve is positioned  as the owner manual to  c  horizontal automatic..   I dont know what to do next to stop that carburator leaking ...   anyone? 

Its new, take it back to the supplier and insist they put it right.

Definitely a fault, my 4T doesn't leak.

As rotors7 says most likely the float value.  May well be just some dirt, but a bit of a pig to get the carb off so let the supplier sort it out.

• Like 1

You do have the gas valve in the correct position? It is going to leak a little doing tricks. If you block the vent tube, it is not going to run. Take it to someone that can fix it. You are making it worse.

• Like 2