Trial-mate needed - forwarding parcel

femi

Hi there UK trial-mates!

I'd like to get a nice portable cleaner that is unfortunately just available for UK shipping.

https://www.jetwet.co.uk/product/jetwet-portable-power-washer/

I'm from Germany and so I'm looking for a nice trial-mate who would be kind and forward the parcel to Germany.

Of course I'm going to pay all shipping costs to Germany in advance.

I got some Boyesen power reeds and carbon fiber reeds for some Sherco bikes. One of them as a free gift for the helper! ? If not I'll find another way to say thank you.

Have you worked out the shipping?  Parcel2go.com is good and will calculate the cost for you.  If you want to you can send it to our warehouse and we will forward it on.  I would check the price though.

It's not available right now. So I have to wait.

There are companies for forwarding? That's a good idea!

How much would be forwarding a parcel with ca. 30x30x35 cm and about 3 kg?

If buying one with less than a 20L capacity expect to need to carry additional water. I use a Sealey one with a 17L capacity and on a muddy day it'll get the thick of it off but it won't get it clean, this might be partly down the the pressure as well as the capacity, it's more like a hose than a pressure washer - which I guess has some advantages for bearing life.

Thanks for your thoughts. Sure I know the Kaercher. I live close to that company and my landlord is even working for Kaercher. It's the first one of that devices I knew of. But the water capacity is poor and the pressure a little lower than the jetwet as I read in comparisons. The jetwet is compressible, got an adjustable nozzle and price is 1/3 off.. Better and cheaper.

I know what to expect regarding water pressure and capacity.

• Like 1