Astro 163

larry s. k.

I think they are a 60mm stroke but I don`t know for certain. I can`t find any specifications online. I know the MK11 250 Pursangs changed to a 64mm stroke but they were a couple of years after the M163. I`m pretty sure the MK 10 and the MK 9 250 Pursangs were a 60mm stroke.

Hi thanks reply . ,,, I looked up gaskets kits  , from Hughes bultaco and ebay ,, from model 135 pursang to 163 Astro 250 engine it said gaskets same  so figure must be 60 stroke  so I ordered gasket kit  and now find parts in my basket cases  and boxes  ,,,, ?....

I sincerely hope to find a cylinder  in my pile ,, of parts ,,,,, , Wednesday  I started pulling parts off ,I have pursang 192   For a few parts , still looking for  cylinder piston ,head   I know must have parts off few 250   , I tore down years ago ,

Edited by larry s. k.
More info
  • Like 1

The Weavers would be the shop to ask about specs for the Astros. We are waiting on a pile of parts from them for a 250 M195 Astro to get that bike up and running again. Mainly an original front hub and spokes. I hope it all goes well fr you. Graham.