Wiring 08 rev 3 250

burns1989

This is part of the loom I'm missing as the yellow wire is connected straight into the rectifire and then the other out let is the fan and fan switch . The bridge I need is the other part of the loom . Where is the best place to get it 

Screenshot_20200628-210036_Gallery.jpg

Right I rung beta uk and they no longer have that part if the loom nore does the factory,  so has any one got a clear picture of a 2008 rev 3 250 wiring diagram so that I can make my own loom up , or even show pictures of where ll the wiring goes . Thanks 

That wiring drawing would typically be all you need to make your own but I've found the Beta diagrams to have inaccuracies. You could try one of the bike breakers in England. There'll be nothing in the US since most riders here just pull the headlight and other wiring off and lose it somewhere in the garage. Easier to schedule tea with the queen than get a trials bike road registration here.

Voltage and frequency  varies with engine speed but it has to be minimum around 15-16 volts RMS since there’s some drop in the regulator. I think it probably runs between 15-25 volts. The voltage will also be affected somewhat by the load.