BSA B25 engine opinion?

Prototype

Hi guys

i hope you are keeping well 

i have opportunity to get Bsa B25 engine are they any good for trials . pros and con for trials please 

i want to put in royal enfield crusader frame sinve it is very light .

regards

Edited by bsa4life

Found this but C15+ Enfield Crusader(?) From Facebook Classic Trial Denmark. Nice bike?

Be aware that B25 may not be pre65 approved everywhere. Only important if you want to compete. I have heard of B25 been changed to C15 lookalike but I guess a scrutinizer would found out

C15.jpg.a3319ddf40bd924fea56c6a57696f870.jpg

Edited by carl ekblom
  • Like 1

Thanks nhuskys this is good reference for me thanks 

Carl you make my day .. something more to think/dream about .. it look nice bike indeed. 

yes you are right .. this will might not qualify for Pre65 , i dont have good trials skill yet ?

Thanks again guys.

Edited by bsa4life
  • Like 1

@carl ekblom

if you dont mind sharing picture of royal enfield trials .. is it bullet .. ? sorry going bit off topic 

just build mine , not pre-65 i will share the picture

you can find some info about my project in blog

http://enfieldtrials.blogspot.com/2020/06/royal-enfield-trials-first-glance-and.html

Edited by bsa4life
  • Like 1

Found the BSA C15 is at ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BSA-C15-ROYAL-ENFIELD-FRAME-TRIALS-BIKE-PRE-65-TRAILS-3995-OFFERS-PX-BANTAM/293627622614?hash=item445d91f4d6:g:5qoAAOSwmqNdc9tv

A B25 would fit as nice as a C15 and be much cheaper to build as you are not limited to pre65.

For proper trials I guess a crusader frame should be narrowed around the seat area. To do this I think a fixture to hold the swing arm should be made before any cutting and welding/brazing.

Had a peek at your blog and agree. It´s easy to find spares at reasonable cost for Royal Enfields and some Indian parts will fit Reddish bikes. For instance, an Indian 350 alloy barrel will fit a 1949 350?

Edited by carl ekblom
  • Like 1