Beta 80 2019 ticks over but dies when throttle opened

original

Hi, we have this bike from new and it has been nothing but trouble, its had all the electrics changed before and has been running fine from oct 19 until today.

my son rode it in a practice trials on saturday last week, all was fine, ive washed it, cleaned air filter, cleaned carb, and got it ready for next week, 

Ive started it and it ticks over fine but as soon as you open the throttle it dies, it kicks over and starts immediately  and will tick over for ever. i've taken carb off  and checked the jets again and put back on and tried it without air filter, it still does the same.

Any ideas?

thanks in advance.

Wayne 

Fuel starvation ? What carb is it, air screw Dellorto ? When your cleaning the carb are you removing the air/petrol screw and forcing carb cleaner through from every direction ?

Edited by b40rt

thats what i think, when i take the carb off the bowl is full, ive removed the inline stop cock, took fuel tank cap off etc, it still does it, i've rung where i bought it from and its going back AGAIN monday morning.

thanks for all the helpful tips, a new plug seems to have cured the issues, also adjusted the mixture as it seemed a bit rich by lowering the needle and adjusting the air screw, ive ridden it round and everything seems good and it revs really cleanly. My son hardly get off tick over so hopefully now it be reliable.