Beta evo 80. 2019

Ben65

Hi all- second post here.

Im looking at upgrading my sons bike from a GasGas50Boy to a Beta 80.

Im guessing this is how most kids go??

Would I be better looking for another brand, or the Beta is fine?

The lad is just 8, only a little fella,  has been riding his trials bike on and off for a year, and has quite a few years experience with his HuskyTC50.

Thanks Ben

Thanks Nick- yeah I’ve just seen it’s the same bike for quite a few years.

I listed the 50Boy for sale and it sold within 12hrs! I’ve now ordered a 2019 Evo 80, and it should arrive in a week. Looking forward to watching the lads progression on this bike- should be fun for both of us.

Had great luck with my daughters 06 Rev 80 Sr, should be a great bike for him..  Great bike with only ever needing standard maintenance.

Note: before running it at all I would put a fuel filter on it between the tank and the carburetor.  I am aware of at least 3 people getting small bits of debris from the tank causing some running issues on there Evo 08's. 

2 hours ago, jonnyc21 said:

Had great luck with my daughters 06 Rev 80 Sr, should be a great bike for him..  Great bike with only ever needing standard maintenance.

Note: before running it at all I would put a fuel filter on it between the tank and the carburetor.  I am aware of at least 3 people getting small bits of debris from the tank causing some running issues on there Evo 08's. 

Thank you for that info

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...