As3 wide foot pegs

Robert n

Looking them up they sure seem like they are their own thing with no connection to S3 directly and the design isn't the same, though a lot like them.  Looks like they only have one type that works on trials bikes though.  "Trials AS3 Racing Foot Pegs"

Hope someone can chime in with some experience with them and a real review for you soon. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kona said:

S3 Hardrock are good foot pegs there is also the curve which is similar but has a slight forward tilt to help if you have the front wheel up alot.

Thanks  im after wide ones really i have flat feet  narrow pegs  make my feet ache after a while 

4 minutes ago, Robert n said:

Thanks  im after wide ones really i have flat feet  narrow pegs  make my feet ache after a while 

Same for me, being a size 13 boot can have some fun problems.... I use the apico footpegs personally but the S3 are very good as well.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Kona said:

Same for me, being a size 13 boot can have some fun problems.... I use the apico footpegs personally but the S3 are very good as well.

13s that’s some boot  I’d looked at the apico  they look good aswell  the s3 have caught my eye now  it’s too late ?

3 hours ago, Robert n said:

This is my issue as well, flat feet, and I find a mix of the S3 hard rock aluminium and the AlpineStars Tech T trials boots seem to do very well for my size 11 US feet.  I think the combination of the stiffer sole on the A-Stars and the wider S3's seem to do well for me.  

Good luck.  

• Like 1