2020 gas gas txt250 Clutch fluid leaking

Joe10

I bought a new 2020 txt 250 and after riding it for about 3 to 4 hours the clutch stopped working.  I noticed it was low on fluid and added mineral oil and it started working again.  After about another hour of riding I checked it and noticed it had leaked down some again.  Being its almost new has anyone ran into this issue?  Thanks for any suggestions.  The dealer I bought if from is 7 hours away so if its something small I may try to fix it myself.  Also it doesn't seam to be leaking at clutch lever.

I had similar on a gasser some years ago. Dropped it in a rocky stream section, picked it up & restarted but no clutch. On closer inspection there was a small impact mark on the casing just where the boss is tapped for the banjo bolt. Turns out it must have fallen on a rock just at that point, and it cracked the casing but on the inside of the tapping ( maybe the impact was on the banjo itself ).  Nothing much to see on the outside unless you pumped the lever half a dozen times in quick succession and then you’d see a slight leakage. Obviously mine needed a new case, hope yours is just the washer !