Aftermarket Plastic Mudguards.

fourex

Hello people, I'm trying to find some suitable plastic guards for a couple of my projects namely a MAR and Cota 247, I'm aware of Goneli and Stilmotor but the Goneli requires bolting a second guard to it for the required length and the Stilmotor is longer but doesn't have the desired arch.

I know that Inmotion had some rear translucent Goneli style longer guards a few months ago that were about 680mm end to end and about 930mm around the arch and some matching translucent front guards but they are sold out and they aren't planning on getting any more made.

Those Inmotion guards would have been perfect for me but I couldn't afford them at the time and now that I can they are no longer available :crying:

So, long story short, does anybody know of other options or do you maybe have a set of those Inmotion guards that you would sell ? I'm in Australia.

Cheers.

Feked may have what you need. You could also consider getting two mudguards and cutting to fit the middle of one to the two ends of the other with plastic welding which shouldn’t be too difficult. Cutting thin strips from the waste mudguard pieces and the careful use of either a fairly large soldering iron or hot air gun...works for me... do this in a well ventilated area and avoid breathing in any fumes from the process. Done well you could probably hide the weld seams at the rear frame loop and near to the airbox with planning. ?

• Like 1