TY175 front fork springs

peterh7

I can't speak for Falcons, but Magicals springs totally transformed the front of my TY - the original springs were in good condition, but with the Magicals it's much more like modern performance.  I specifically noticed it on a ~18" drop off in the middle of a steep downhill I used to find scary, on the originals the front would hit hard and the bike felt like it wanted to get out of shape if I wasn't careful ... on the Magicals it was almost like the drop wasn't even there :)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, turbofurball said:

I can't speak for Falcons, but Magicals springs totally transformed the front of my TY - the original springs were in good condition, but with the Magicals it's much more like modern performance.  I specifically noticed it on a ~18" drop off in the middle of a steep downhill I used to find scary, on the originals the front would hit hard and the bike felt like it wanted to get out of shape if I wasn't careful ... on the Magicals it was almost like the drop wasn't even there :)

I have a few sets of Magical fork springs in use and love them but am having trouble trying to find where to buy more from since Yamaha-Majesty.com has been incorporated into In- Motion