RICHIEWEBB

Henley - RG9 - looking for riders

Good day, 
I have recently bought a TS 300 and I am looking to ride with anyone in the area. 
I have come across from the enduro side and wanting to get my skills up. 
My email address is richard.webb@tankbeer.com if you want to go riding. 

Hello mate, I'm from the marlow area and always up for a practice, problem is where to ride! Have you got anywhere in mind near Henley?

15 hours ago, rich500 said:

Hello mate, I'm from the marlow area and always up for a practice, problem is where to ride! Have you got anywhere in mind near Henley?

Morning Bud.
Great stuff. I am looking for places to ride. I see that there is comp at the Great woods in Hambledon mid november. I might go and have a look to see if we can ride there.
My mobile number is 07498496789 and email is richard.webb@tankbeer.com 
Looking forward to meeting you and hopefully get stuck into some riding.. 

You can only ride it if you pre enter the event and are a ACU licence holder. No spectators are allowed at any event due to Covid-19 at the moment.........

29 minutes ago, gasserguy said:

You can only ride it if you pre enter the event and are a ACU licence holder. No spectators are allowed at any event due to Covid-19 at the moment.........

Thank you for the reply. Please can you send me the link to enter. I think I might as well. I will be useless but it will be fun. So why not.. 
Looking forward to meeting you @grasserguy 

Great Wood is a decent piece of land, ridden there many times in the past. Generally a non expert trial these days so would be perfect for you to get started mate. Having ridden enduro previously you'll be fine. Enter as a novice and see how you get on - can always move up to Clubman with a bit of practice. 

• Like 1

Great Wood is a fun blast round and Wycombe do set out excellent and well organised trials. Proper old school South Midland Centre mud and leaves at this time of year.

I am going to book in for the race on the 25th October.. I walked around there last night. Such a beautiful area. I live just round the corner. 
Will you be down this weekend at the Wycombe club. I am going Saturday if you keen. 

It’s great but def don’t ride there outside an organised event (sure you wouldn’t). 

• Like 1