Vertigo Map Share

Chukarhunter

I have a 2019 Vertigo Vertical 300 and I would like to try the 2020 Vertical 300 map.  It would be great to compile a database of maps that the Vertigo owners can share and try.  This forum allows the upload of the map file format.  I found a good instruction video that is posted below. The WiGet app for the GET Ecu makes it very easy to share maps.

I currently have these maps to share:

2020 R2 300

2019 Vertical 300

I will update the list and post the maps here as I get more  

Thanks,

DT

Edited by Chukarhunter
To help users get accurate information since file posting rules have changed.

On 11/26/2020 at 12:58 PM, Robert n said:

Hi how do you get it from hear to the WiFi app thanks 

In the app, select the map factory map, hit the three dots; and select "copy to custom maps", then find the factory map in the custom map list, hit the three dots again and select "share the map", then send the map to your computer by email, then save the file from the email to your computer, and then post the map here by just dragging it to the reply when you post.  The video above shows how to share the maps.

Thanks

On 11/30/2020 at 9:35 PM, Chukarhunter said:

In the app, select the map factory map, hit the three dots; and select "copy to custom maps", then find the factory map in the custom map list, hit the three dots again and select "share the map", then send the map to your computer by email, then save the file from the email to your computer, and then post the map here by just dragging it to the reply when you post.  The video above shows how to share the maps.

Thanks

Thankyou I only have a phone with the app on  carnt  do the computer bit  as I don’t have one  It’s saved on the phone somewhere I’ll give the three dots a try ?