Good Morning!

frozenlatino

I guess first the intro ..  I live in Alaska for the last 40 something years...ended up there on my way to Viet Nam... my orders got change  and I arrive in Fairbanks 1973....finding out how great summers are first vehicle was a 1974 Bultaco Alpina and my love for Bultacos started there... still to this day I have a Alpina 250 (not the same one, traded that one for a bultaco 250 pursang:-) )  Alpina 350 not running at this time, 250 pursang yes same one I  got on the trade in 1974, a Frontera 360 ,2 lobitos in pieces and my go to the Honda TL250 ... now that Im retired plans to restore all the bikes...  not necessarily to originals  condition or original parts... dont have that kind of monies to use plus my wife would kill me!:-)

I started with my 250 Alpina... give my fiorst try at doing body work and paint...  is not original colors or even  the lines... but the wife thinks it looks pretty:-) and thats all it matters!!!last few winters we are spending time in Texas with the grandkids... so this year I shipped my Honda TL to texas... and thats first reason to join the forum ..dont know anyone in the area figure  a way to  to ask questions...

alpina250.JPG

paintjob.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thank you....

I have never done anything like this before was done using spray cans.... and the graphics  using my printer... using  painter's tape  over the print area and putting back in the printer and print again on the tape....  using a sharp razor blades helps a lot!!:-)

printer1.JPG

printer2.JPG

• Like 1