Hello from Washington

NorthwestRider

Hello,

after riding bikes my entire life I decided to give Trials a go. Too much fun!! I bought myself and my wife bikes. I set up a small course around the house, primarily for my wife to practice.

We have been to two events now and have had a total blast. Really looking forward to next season!!  Anyway, glad I found this forum as neither of us are on Facebook.

• Like 1

Hi NWR 

Hi from New Zealand. Yes trails is a complete blast. I've done many types of motorcycles and always hang onto my trials bikes. Put a couple of boulders in the garden and ride around or over them for a few hours per week will do wonders for your skills (get the basics right).  Ralph

Ralph,

I set up a log and tried to create a few slow technical obstacles, but it is tough as we live just far enough East out of the mountains to get good obstacles. But like you said, even practicing the basic stuff really helps.

New Zealand . . . . we want to explore new Zealand something terrible! Im told by a friend who spent time there that the climate is nearly identical to Washington. 

Hi to all and to all hi...  I'm happy to have found this site !  after aprox.  7 yrs. of not riding my machine due to mechanical failure, after giving a relatively long service life, I am stoked to get back on the saddle of my '78' 350 Alpina !  As of right now, with a full blown rekindled passion for Bultaco's, I am working on getting her up to snuff...! I hope to get some advice and help on things i should do to get her there from this site. So thanks for any help to get me back on that friendly little trail bike that will pull a brick house down ! !   thanks again,  ... Shyhawk, from Rhode Island.