R vs RR vs Gold

ksv

i'm considering a new TRS after owning GasGas and Beta before.

I am struggling to find any spec lists to see the difference between each of the 3 models, so can someone give a brief list of the major differences?

To quote theTRS  importer's website 'Saunders Extreme Sports' regarding the R One..."These R (One) model bikes are specifically tuned to the UK Market, giving softer stronger power. This makes riding the bike much easier and enjoyable for our type of sections."

For 'our type of sections' read 'mud.'

So for the UK (no idea about anywhere else) the R One has lower compression than the RR and clutch is softer and lighter.  Suspension between R One and RR is slightly different too, more adjustment on the RR forks and rear shock, though it is said you would have to be riding at the top level to appreciate or indeed need the extra front fork adjustment. Both models sport Tech front and Rieiger rear suspension also Keihin carbs but overall the`RR has more 'bling' bits.

The shock and front brake are what I notice on my gold. The front brake is a full on factory brake. We ride a good percent of the time on sticky rocks and it is amazingly strong with one finger. The shock soaks up anything and gives great traction. In sloppy conditions the bike could be a handful.