Newbie but older!

Glearacer

I fancied the same bud, went on an experience day, totally re-hooked. After a bit of a a hiccup, I have narrowed down what I'm after bike wise and on the search.

The experience day threw up one or two age related bits but a few weights and exercise seems to have sorted that.

As a 66 year old in his late teens ,the odd compromise , I guess , has to be addressed!?

Go for it chap!

Edited by Moomoo
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Moomoo said:

I fancied the same bud, went on an experience day, totally re-hooked. After a bit of a a hiccup, I have narrowed down what I'm after bike wise and on the search.

The experience day threw up one or two age related bits but a few weights and exercise seems to have sorted that.

As a 66 year old in his late teens ,the odd compromise , I guess , has to be addressed!?

Go for it chap!

I agree. No reason why a body in its seventh decade can't be trained.

On 12/13/2020 at 12:24 PM, b40rt said:

Plenty of info on here on how to take the "edge" off if it's a bit lively. Slow action throttle and dropping the gearing being the easiest/ cheapest. Check if this has been done already.

Has a domino throttle on it and not exactly sure of the overall setup but am happy enough just now! Sure I will want to mess with things.