What type of Bultaco is that?

GG68

I just bought a trial bike a Bultaco Sherpa 350 but I don't know what type of Bultaco it is?

The tank is strange and if I compare with other tank from the opening is not in the center of the tank.

I have the paper and the bike build is 1975.

ON the last picture (yellow), what is this part?

Thank you 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5 bis.jpg

I'm not sure technical information will help much as it is more appearance that is a bigger issue if you want to return it to original.  Although you have a paper with build 1975 the M125 is a 1974 model which carried over into 75, so if you look for an owners manual it is for the 1974 bike, not 1975 as the 1975 model had small differences

If you google images for 1974 Bultaco Sherpa you will find an image of the original sales brochure which will help you see the original appearance

From a quick look these are the changes I can see:-

Brake light switch has been moved, should be on swingarm above chain tensioner

Petrol tank sidepanels and seat base have been cut off (tank and seat are a one piece unit)

Tank filler cap top missing

Rear mudguard brackets have been moved

Seat has wrong cover

Shock absorber bottom mounting has been moved

A plate has been welded in the frame V above the footrest

Wrong carburettor and hose, should be 627 Amal MK1

Wrong front mudguard brackets

Chain tensioner should have a pad not roller

Mudguards are aluminium originally

On the plus side, the main frame structure hasn't been altered, the engine doesn't look battered, wheels and forks are correct, exhaust is correct

Yes you can

The picture is a 1974 bike but it is the previous model that was produced into 1974, not your bike which was the new model introduced later in 1974.  However the differences are very small and for the purpose of appearance yes you can use the picture as from this side it is the same as your bike. The only difference on the other side would be the rear silencer

• Like 2