Ivan Cirre Motos

model80

Have any of you guys had dealings with Ivan Cirre Motos, near Barcelona.

I placed a order two weeks ago and have received no confirmation of shipping, or tracking number.

I have sent a message through their website and a couple of emails without reply.

Same to me bought too some stuff there even twice, the seller only speaks Spanish or Catalan. In my personal experience the Spaniards have got a bit strange not much communication is possible???

I ordered the Montesa 75 year anniversery book, I did got nothing not even a worthy of calling it reciepe or bill (I paid in advance to an obscure internet web page via mastercard ...) but at the end I got the book and btw. always too the items form Ivan.

I hope it is the same way to your orders, then there's the border and freight issue between the EU and Britain.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, model80 said:

Have any of you guys had dealings with Ivan Cirre Motos, near Barcelona.

I placed a order two weeks ago and have received no confirmation of shipping, or tracking number.

I have sent a message through their website and a couple of emails without reply.

It's been a couple of years since I bought from them but there was a girl there called Gemma Bayo who was sending me emails in English and they weren't google translate English, might be worth trying a call if she is still there.  I  only had the info@ivancirre email address

• Like 1

Cheers Lads, thanks for all the information.

I got a email today confirmed the order is been shipped, but no tracking was included.

Hopefully I’ll have my shiny new blue saddle in a week to 10 days.

Edited by model80
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...