New member from Poole needs some advice

Yorkie7

Hi, I'm just starting the journey in to Trials after many years Road and Enduro riding and have just bought a 2002 Beta 250 (see attached) to practice wobbling and balancing on my driveway before going out and getting muddy. I was looking for a 200 Beta but theyre not cheap and as rare as Rocking Horse S**t then I was offered this for £1k and it seems to tick all of the boxes for now. I see the bike as a stepping stone to something a bit newer once I can progress beyond the garden.

As I have no paperwork with the bike, does anyone have a manual for sale or can you point me in the right direction to download one? - I've looked on the Beta web-site and they dont go this far back sadly.

Planning ahead for once we get out of lockdown, does anyone know of any practice grounds near here? - I did find mention of one at Sandpits Farm near Sturminster Marshall but it was a very old reference and Im not sure if its still there?

Cheers

Mark

IMG_02821.jpg