BETA EVO 300T Factory (or not?)

cm83

I’m trying to find out whether my beta is a factory model or not. Guy I bought it off wasn’t sure at the time but sold it to me on the assumption it wasn’t. It’s had an engine rebuild last year when big end went and mechanic thought it may be factory because of some of the extras on there.

It’s got “factory” on the casing, yellow rear shock, and some other noticeable differences but wondered whether there was anything really obvious I could check it against.

The Vin number is really hard to read on it, but I’ve got the engine number (it’s deffo a 300). Guy I bought it off couple of years back sold it as a 14 model. Decals are nothing to go by as they’ve been changed a couple of times.

I’m putting it up for sale as I don’t use it (it’s immaculate) so I just need to find out more info before I advertise.

Thanks 

8579D362-B622-4314-B05E-CFA56E37B958.jpeg

ABA6CE03-9221-4705-9B4A-D3F5280E4A49.jpeg

575D8EA9-05D8-4E05-B825-DC226159CCFF.jpeg

As far as I know the Factory bike had red anodised bits all over the bike and a titanium front exhaust from standard, so it doesn't look like one.

For any 2nd hand Betas you can check if the year and model is as advertised by going to the Beta uk website, parts finder and type in your frame number and it will tell you the year and type.

14 factory had a white frame, magnesium engine casings, black anodised billet yokes, and some red anodised bits the new type ignition and alloy casing not plastic black cylinder head 

Its not a 14 factory  all evos say factory on clutch case