Bultaco primary chain

Speightaco

Hi, I need a simplex primary chain for a m80 Sherpa , in motions supplier has folded and they are out of stock ... there are many American clowns on e bay adverting used ones but I already have one of those ! Any ideas please 

I think it was a one off size made for Bultaco by Joresa. Where I live there are many chain suppliers/manufacturers.  Due to the non-availability in the UK at the moment I went to a local manufacturer (who are big) and showed them the chain. His first reaction was no chance but he was very helpful and consulted his charts but the outcome was the same. Not a standard size, no-one will stock it. The problem is the inner width which is very big for a 3/8 chain. It doesn't exist on any chain size chart you can find.

An old chain off one of my bikes is from Regina but I tried them and it is no longer produced

Joresa still exist and have this size chain on their website so they must still make it

• Like 3

What I forgot to say is that some Spanish dealers still have this chain available. If you google Bultaco simplex primary chain you should find them,  Classicdiaz,  ,Motos Luis, Motos del Abuelo  etc

• Like 1

The American guys never got back to me , joresa gave me the link to Motosdelbuelo who have been very prompt in response and helpful and I have ordered from them . They have a very comprehensive website for all Spanish bikes and would recommend... cheers Woody ! 

• Like 1