Hour tacho meter

boofy

On 4/3/2021 at 5:59 AM, boofy said:

Hi guys, anyone recommend a decent hour /tachometer for 4rt, to check tickover and hours of use, thanks

Really like this one and this mount. (no affiliation)  I had to get a longer tank bolt to make the mount work but really like it at the front like that, feels out of the way, easy to see/check, and the mount has been solid over the last couple years. (use it on my Montesa 300RR.)

Meter: https://www.hardlineproducts.com/product/hourtach-meter/

Mount: https://www.hardlineproducts.com/product/hour-meter-instrument-style-mount/

Edited by jonnyc21
  • Like 1

On 4/3/2021 at 12:59 PM, boofy said:

Hi guys, anyone recommend a decent hour /tachometer for 4rt, to check tickover and hours of use, thanks

I use the Apico Hour/Tach meter, works well, zip tied to frame near the throttle body, tach wire wrapped around plug lead and small zip tie holds it tight. Can't be read without taking rear mudguard off, but its kept out of the way from damage etc. DirtbikeExpress do them for £28.

Edited by JohnMoffat
spelling

Don´t buy any chep ones at Ebay from China. I tried but never got anything. Just promises to send. I tried to get this seller ruled out from Ebay but it was too late for that Ebay said.

Not much money but I don´t like this type of criminal behaviour.

Buy from a reputable european dealer. If there is any malfunction, he will replace it or give you the money back.

I think Ebay is good but I will never, nerver, ever, again buy anyhing directly from China.