Beta factory 300 2020 bogging issues

leosantanalg

If anyone can give me some starting points or guesses, It's well appreciated

symptoms: Bike starts well, idles perfectly for a long time. when start riding, usually during low revs, it just bogs and dies almost like is out of gas. when try to start again, sometimes starts right up, other times starts and bogs immediately!  if it doesnt bog, it will rev all the way up full throttle but as I bounce it and low rev, she bogs and stalls again!

actions: I changed plug (nothing changed) ,  fuel is clean , the feeding hose to carb is not clogged, I took carb apart and sprayed but did not disassembled the jets. 

what else to check other than doing a better job ( full disassemble ) on carb?  Thank you all in advance

21 hours ago, lineaway said:

Keihin death  barble. Buy some security torx remove jet tower then clean. Order new oring gasket for an OKO carb.

Got it!! The great Lineaway!!!! always coming through! Man, I wish I had that kind of Knowledge.

just to be clear: Torx tool are  for those special star like shape bolts for the top??

and what is exactly a OKO carb? I saw in the link was mentioned that those O-rings cant be replaced and you do take a chance going in. Can you clarify? Thank You so much

Its a security torx with a hole in the center. The OKO is a direct copy of the Kiehin, but there gasket fits better. The stock one shrinks Try mid atlantic trials for OKO parts.

Edited by lineaway