Sherco 320 cc 4t./2007

Julio

Hola soy nuevo en el foro y me presento.Mi nombre es Julio y tengo un Sherco 320 cc 4t.Puede algun compi sacarme de la gran duda? Bueno saben que metrica/medida tendria el extractor volante magnetico para Sherco 320 cc 4t./ 2007 ? Gracias y espero que alguno tenga una respuesta.Porfavor.

did a 320t for a friend, luckily he had a puller and the cam timing kit supplied with the bike. my thoughts are they are a pig to work on, rad has to be moved so you can get rocker cover off for shimming, and it seems they are a bit prone for wood-ruff key shearing so make sure key and key way are good and that flywheel nut is done to the correct torque setting,also if you have a rattly cam chain someone might of messed with the tensioner, there's a fine spring inside it and if it hasn't been wound up enough it will not lock off internal rod to maintain tension. if you haven't got parts manual or workshop manual SHERCO has them all available for free on their site [excellent service]and shows use of tools. riding wise it's an awesome motor and definitely not for the faint hearted. think they should have done a 200/250 version on clubman state of tune, they would of sold loads.wish they would make it so radiator was EASILY removable then I would not have to moan.hope you enjoy it,I loved watching cabestani riding it on the indoor trials, WHY?? are'nt there more 4 strokes, i'm so tempted to get the tenaki wong.

Edited by trialman
miss spelling

45 minutes ago, delberto said:

Especialmente con problemas de enviar de inglaterra a españa 😅