Women’s boots

Cyndi

I am considering buying new trials boots.  About a year ago I bought new garne boots however they are uncomfortable.  I have extra high arch and pretty wide feet. 
my question is : which boot would be the most comfortable , is there a certain women’s brand or does it not matter.  I was considering hebo 

• Like 1

My wife and daughter both ride and we got a set of the Garne's for my wife and AlpineStars for my daughter (older stile).  Between the two my daughter likes the AlpineStars more than my wife likes the Garne's and they both have only slightly wider than average feet and decent arches. 

FYI: The current AlpineStars do not have the same foot box as the older type my daughter has but having both a current and older pair for myself the newer boot is a little thinner profile but not a lot. 

Hope this helps at least provide a little more information for consideration. 

Edited by jonnyc21

Doesn't matter, I have Forma Boulders for my wide-ish feet, my other half has tiny child-size feet and Hebo boots.

Either way, try them on before you buy.  Personally I like to go for larger than needed to allow a bit of airflow in summer or doubling up on socks in the winter.

For the arches I'd suggest swapping insoles to ones that suit you.

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1