New one here nw London

Rick0000

Hi everyone 

I recently brought a beta evo 250 but unfortunately haven’t had much seat time. I’ve joined up to Nash but don’t know anyone in the area that rides so kinda limited to when I can drag the missis along so obviously not that fun. Looking for a couple buddies that I can tag along with and hopefully learn a bit from. I’m lucky enough to finish work early most days and I’m only 20 mins away so if anyone is popping down let me know would be great to get down there and ride 👍

On 4/27/2021 at 6:43 PM, Rick0000 said:

Hi everyone 

I recently brought a beta evo 250 but unfortunately haven’t had much seat time. I’ve joined up to Nash but don’t know anyone in the area that rides so kinda limited to when I can drag the missis along so obviously not that fun. Looking for a couple buddies that I can tag along with and hopefully learn a bit from. I’m lucky enough to finish work early most days and I’m only 20 mins away so if anyone is popping down let me know would be great to get down there and ride 👍

Join Bexleyheath and district mcc, most of the venues we use are easy to get to from the M20, M2 or M25.