Please help with gasgas 50 boy

sumplug

Hello all , first post here and its for some help....hopefully I can explain this correctly 

I bought my young daughter a gasgas txt50 boy and after doing some googling I am getting conflicting advice (from gasgas dealers and owners)

For gear/clutch oil im being told 10/40 engine oil OR 75w gear oil.......the problem is ive tried both and getting different problems with both.

heres whats happening

Engine oil - bike sounds great , gear engage is great BUT the clutch slips really bad to the point it is unridable

gear oil- the bike runs and the engine pulls really really well BUT in netural it will randomly jump into gear and lurch forward by itsself plus when riding the engine is making a whirring type noise that increases with revs and also when you pull in the clutch (sometimes) the bike keeps going as if the clutch is stuck

Any advice?? Im nearly tempted to mix the two oil so see if i get the performance of the gear oil but the smooth gearing from the engine oil