Kick start

LB208

On 7/1/2021 at 4:46 AM, rokhopr said:

How about the trick where, with the bike in gear, you pull backwards on the bars to move the piston to top-dead-center then kick and go.  This way you don't fight the compression and the engine components get a little more momentum going into the ignition phase.  Takes about half the effort of 'normal' and costs nothing.

Yep I always do this.  I rarely take the bike out of gear and just do this by habit.  Makes it half the effort.

On 10/7/2021 at 09:30, nigel dabster said:

Google translate, brexit non ti preclude l'aiuto offerto dai nostri amici europei come  @Dede80

Excuse me, but what does the fact of being Europeans have to do with a motorcycle talk? I have always thought about two-wheeled passion but you can see that this is not the case for everyone 👋👋

On 7/12/2021 at 10:35 PM, Dede80 said:

Excuse me, but what does the fact of being Europeans have to do with a motorcycle talk? I have always thought about two-wheeled passion but you can see that this is not the case for everyone 👋👋

Exactamente mi amigo.

Oh dear it was meant as a light hearted joke I’m sorry if you found it offensive I have know removed the quote...

Thanks everyone for help I’ve tried the rocking bike back in gear and to be fair it did improve it a fair deal...

Edited by LB208

46 minutes ago, Dede80 said:

I did not find it offensive, I did not understand what to do with where you come from, I find the forums interesting and helpful based on experiences

Not sure where in the comment it mentioned where you come from, lt bothered you enough to comment back so I apologise and have removed the comment..

2 hours ago, LB208 said:

Non sono sicuro di dove nel commento sia menzionato da dove vieni, ti ha infastidito abbastanza da commentare, quindi mi scuso e ho rimosso il commento..

no problem I am not offended, if I have misunderstood I apologize.

• Like 1