Vertigo models explained.

Doodles77

Im looking into buying a vertigo 250cc.

there seems to be so many…. combats , busso’s.  The R2 which i believe is 2020. Then R3 which is 2021. The DL12..  then the Works an so on. 
I'm looking to by something newish, thst isnt to much for my clubman type/ non expert riding style. 

I cant seem to find out models in order of there range. For instance trs.. 

there lower end model is 250 r

then 250 rr, onto 250 gold being there more expert pro rider type.

any help on models would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

Edited by Doodles77
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

9 hours ago, Robonthemoor said:

where does the 300cc combat ice hell come in? im lost!!

Ice Hell was the tricked out, slightly lighter version of the Combat. It had Magnesium crankcases / Lighter frame / Lighter rear wheel / Titanium front pipe / Renthal Handlebars. Weighs about 2kg less than a standard bike.  The 2016/17 bikes also had 4 different switchable maps, it's now cut down to 2, a wet and a dry map.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Robonthemoor said:

just been to look at a 2021 tonight, Ice Hell 300cc, talk about been abused £5000! 8hrs in my workshop plus £££££££ to bring it back into the 21st century. if you treat machinary like that be prepered to loose lots of doller.  

The last run on the Ice Hell was 2017-2018 so it wouldn't have been an Ice Hell if it's a 2021 Bike

30 minutes ago, Primodious said:

The last run on the Ice Hell was 2017-2018 so it wouldn't have been an Ice Hell if it's a 2021 Bike

apparantly it was up graded to Ice hell spec from new in 21, so I'm led to believe  what the ice hell had on it in 2018, he had put on his new bike,, if that makes sense.