OSSA

rumptons

The best option is buy the green mudguards and then match the paint to them. The current green guards aren't the same shade as the originals which were darker and a bit drab. I don't know the RAL code for the original green, also a bit drab looking, and doubt anyone has it but if you did manage to find it and use it for the frame, the mudguards will be lighter and won't match

The black was usually semi gloss / satin rather than full gloss

• Like 1

On 8/14/2021 at 3:53 PM, woody said:

The best option is buy the green mudguards and then match the paint to them. The current green guards aren't the same shade as the originals which were darker and a bit drab. I don't know the RAL code for the original green, also a bit drab looking, and doubt anyone has it but if you did manage to find it and use it for the frame, the mudguards will be lighter and won't match

On 8/14/2021 at 3:53 PM, woody said:

Many Thanks Woody. The green mudguards would that be the set as offered by Inmotion?