Beta rev 50 want start

Pawel

Good evening 

Got rev 50 for my son, at the start had no spark, so got new stator and all was OK, till bike start bogging out and stoped. 

Cleaned carb, tank, air filter. 

Got new piston in, 2 new spark plugs and still no joy of it. 

Wet plug after few kicks.... 

Is this can be CDI unit problem??. not too sure never had beta before. 

Or any other ideas?? 

Any help is welcome :) 

Cheers 

Only problem we had with ours was flooding. The carb. is already at a large angle and it only needs the bike to be off the vertical a bit for the float needle to not work. We learnt to turn the petrol tap off whenever we stopped or even paused for a look at a section. This was despite putting a new float needle in. One evening I put the bike away with the petrol tap on and a couple of days later the whole crankcase and exhaust was full of petrol.

If its sparking a nice blue outside your engine as arthritic suggests you've got a fuel/carby problem.

Since its so immediate it is obviously a significant error.
Could be flooded crankcase from leaving fuel tap on for a long period, ensure it is empty by kicking without fuel connected and spark plug out.
Is float height correct, floats fitted correct way, float valve seating correctly, needle fitted correctly to slide, jets fitted correctly.

Could be a timing issue if the stator isn't sitting quite right.

Is water getting in to the cylinder?  I had a bike recently where water from the cooling system was getting in to the cylinder, quenching the spark.  A new head gasket sorted that one.  Kick starting with the plug out will send water all over you and your workshop if that's the case.

4 hours ago, garrym said:

Could be a timing issue if the stator isn't sitting quite right.

Is water getting in to the cylinder?  I had a bike recently where water from the cooling system was getting in to the cylinder, quenching the spark.  A new head gasket sorted that one.  Kick starting with the plug out will send water all over you and your workshop if that's the case.

No. but there was some problem i didnt figure out, go second bike in the box like for parts, will sort bike next week for sure. i thinnk piston was an issue. bet beta dont make them anymore. got oter piston and rings from beta will see