Wrist support

Restrictedjase

I have been doing some trials / green lanes for the past fiour years 

howeber three months ago had a slow off but smashed my left wrist up 

still nowhere near fixed after three operations, wires now out and hopefully looking to get back out in the new year 2022. My question what wrist supports are the best. Do they work, etc etc 

look forward to your reply’s 

I had my bike come with me when dismounting on an incline on a green lane a few months ago.

Didn’t go to hospital, but suspect it was a very minor fracture on the right wrist, outer edge of joint. Carried on riding these past months, like idiots do.

I wore a skateboarding wrist-guard (more comfortable than those brown orthopaedic ones) for a while when not riding. Whilst riding I used weightlifting wraps to help keep some compression and support on the wrist itself.

Proper solid wrist supports were too bulky and uncomfortable. I found the elasticated weightlifting wraps good while riding, and the neoprene material type support wraps good for down time after riding.

People will recommend you the megabucks proper supports;  they are probably right.

12 hours ago, Cee-B said:

Ha ha I just included what I thought was a link to the product, I didn't realise that it contained such a dire video. The wrist braces are good though.

It’s the super epic music on the video, with the CGI, to drown out the chap’s description. Amazing.

It actually looks like a very good support.

How did it size? I have relatively small hands and wear an L/10 in Jitsie/RST/Richa/etc gloves. I wonder if the L support would fit, plus I guess I’ll need to size up on gloves.