skyrider

Hi im skyrider from preston in lancs and i have just received my acu licence and have joined the lancs county mcc, so i think im going to have a go at trials but before i do i need some riding kit and above all a bike (a used model) i wont be the youngest there wobbling round the course (im 61) but i think i would enjoy the day out and the venues, so if anyone knows where to get some decent riding kit i would be interested thanks

Edited by skyrider

Best thing is to go meet up with the club to get a look and ask questions ... you don't need fancy gear to get started, and clubs are a good source of used boots and bikes.

I started on a 2004 Gasgas 125 and it was a great bike, plenty of people will say a 250 is good to start on but that would have been too much for me.  Good luck! :)

12 hours ago, turbofurball said:

Best thing is to go meet up with the club to get a look and ask questions ... you don't need fancy gear to get started, and clubs are a good source of used boots and bikes.

I started on a 2004 Gasgas 125 and it was a great bike, plenty of people will say a 250 is good to start on but that would have been too much for me.  Good luck! :)

Hi and thanks for your input and yes im going to go to a trials day at a lancs county event and check everything out 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rr62 said:

Inch Perfect isn’t too far from you and have plenty of gear (& bikes).

thanks for that i might go over and have a look , the only thing i have at the moment is a pair of wulf enduro boots which i think would be ok for a start 😃