LDTs

rr62

11 hours ago, rr62 said:

Just no way my Honda is going there! Pub is its furthest so far…

FC4FABAF-11E2-4368-9077-226A1F5012E4.jpeg

Very nice, and I can see why you'd want to keep it that way. Mine is just a Chinese copy and it's showing its age a bit, I'll strip it and rebuild it at some point but as it stands I'm not overly concerned about dropping it. I've changed a few bits since this pic and I'd need to change tyres and exhaust to do a LDT.

20160627_173202.jpg

2 hours ago, Tiewrap said:

Enjoyed your story, what an adventure !

Would love to join some day. 

Agreed, a really good writeup :)

I wish they did those sorts of events here!  The closest thing nearby is an off-road orienteering event, but it's done almost exclusively with enduro bikes so wouldn't suit a pootler like me 😅

8 hours ago, totty79 said:

Very nice, and I can see why you'd want to keep it that way. Mine is just a Chinese copy and it's showing its age a bit, I'll strip it and rebuild it at some point but as it stands I'm not overly concerned about dropping it. I've changed a few bits since this pic and I'd need to change tyres and exhaust to do a LDT.

20160627_173202.jpg

I’d always wanted one and bought new as a Japanese import in 2003. Love a monkey bike!