BETA REV 3

skyrider

Easy enough to fix. Just more expense really.... Over time, the casing corrodes from the coolant, which ends up in the gearbox.... Had a few revs, found out the hard way when I've drained the oil.... Best to have a look, if it looks milky. Probably needs casing repair 

3 hours ago, Gary graham said:

Easy enough to fix. Just more expense really.... Over time, the casing corrodes from the coolant, which ends up in the gearbox.... Had a few revs, found out the hard way when I've drained the oil.... Best to have a look, if it looks milky. Probably needs casing repair 

ok thanks if i get a rev i will check the oil first thing thanks for the info 👍

so up to now i have sent the guy two messages about the bike but he hasn't bothered to send a reply, it makes me think that if he cant be bothered to answer a simple question is he worth contacting again and does he really want to sell the bike, what are your thoughts guys ?

11 hours ago, skyrider said:

so up to now i have sent the guy two messages about the bike but he hasn't bothered to send a reply, it makes me think that if he cant be bothered to answer a simple question is he worth contacting again and does he really want to sell the bike, what are your thoughts guys ?

Maybe that's not the reason he hasn't replied yet