gloves

skyrider

Specialy when I use the front brake, I just loosen a little bit my grip the throttle to control the motor or a few times when wet the gloves where sticky enough to open the throttle when I was not carefull enough to really open my hand. The Mechanix gloves I used was the one with the plam covered with rubber with little dots, maybe other kind work better. The trials glove I bought are Jitsie.

Guy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, guy53 said:

Specialy when I use the front brake, I just loosen a little bit my grip the throttle to control the motor or a few times when wet the gloves where sticky enough to open the throttle when I was not carefull enough to really open my hand. The Mechanix gloves I used was the one with the plam covered with rubber with little dots, maybe other kind work better. The trials glove I bought are Jitsie.

Guy

I use the heatproof ones that are made for working on engines, the palms are made of a sort of suede material

4 hours ago, guy53 said:

Guy

Thanks for the clarification