New to trials

Laekelu

Greetings, friends!
For me, Trial is also a new hobby, I think I've been dreaming about it for a long time, now that I've tried this wonderful motorcycle, I regret that I didn't start with it right away. Although this is my 7th motorcycle in order, there were enduro, then turanduro, then pure tourist, then chopper. And thousands of miles of mileage over the years. Now a very new and magnificent Beta Techno 250 2T motorcycle is for me. Never roll miles now it's time to roll the hours))

The bike is old, 1999, but in good condition, I bought it in the summer, it came with a pounding engine, disassembled, the piston in the cylinder and crankshaft bearings were hanging out, as well as a finger in a needle bearing in the connecting rod. I've been collecting for a long time, I didn't have time to work, but I finished a couple of weeks ago and started driving slowly in the morning, after I take the children to kindergarten, I drive 30-50 minutes to work in the quarry in front of the house.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the sport, I rode trials years ago and always wanted to buy another bike, myself and my mate and my son went to Bumpy trials for the day. 3 weeks later I bought a bike, I was out on it this week and had a brilliant time. I should have never stopped trialling, it is so much fun, good luck with your new hobby.