Мотошины для зимы.

Radik

Всём привет. Купил beta techno 250 b6 1998. Мотоцикл долго стоял, резиновые детали потрескались, но двигатель и внешний вид нормальный. Заменил всё жидкости, сайлентблоки радиатора. 

У нас уже снег пошёл и ездить на триальной шине не получается. Кто-нибудь ставил шины для зимы с шипами? Или может эндуро, кроссовые шины. Поделитесь опытом. Спасибо. 

IMG_20211114_102914.jpg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Radik said:

Всём привет. Купил beta techno 250 b6 1998. Мотоцикл долго стоял, резиновые детали потрескались, но двигатель и внешний вид нормальный. Заменил всё жидкости, сайлентблоки радиатора. 

У нас уже снег пошёл и ездить на триальной шине не получается. Кто-нибудь ставил шины для зимы с шипами? Или может эндуро, кроссовые шины. Поделитесь опытом. Спасибо. 

IMG_20211114_102914.jpg

Hello everyone. Bought beta techno 250 b6 1998. The motorcycle stood for a long time, the rubber parts cracked, but the engine and appearance are normal. I replaced all the fluids, the radiator silentblocks.

It's already snowing and we can't ride on a trial tire. Has anyone put tires for winter with spikes? Or maybe enduro, cross-country tires. Share your experience. Thanks. 

• Like 1

Very nice Beta there, they are built strong like bricks!

I've also found winter's nice riding, but with a lightweight bike like the radical OSSA (TR280i in my case). Superb overall bike design for it - no radiator in front to damage or clog up, no hot exhaust pipe to burn you up when you fall down and get stuck under the bike - can happen a lot more in icy and snowy conditions.

For summer I use "sharper" maps then for winter I loaded "softer" EFI maps into OSSA brain so with those it tracks very well on snow and ice, with the correct mapping it gives superb traction in the slippery stuff in fact.

Pics from previous winters:

DSC_0292_s.jpg.22b7a68003473b6a8a8108350fab0cf4.jpg

DSC_0221_s.jpg.d69ffdb729a0cd33ed509d609629104e.jpg

DSC_0290_s.jpg.87e010536b74c0567275ea135e7c02a9.jpg

Edited by tsiklonaut
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, tsiklonaut said:

Очень хорошая бета-версия, они построены крепко, как кирпичи!

Я также нашел хорошую зимнюю езду, но с легким байком, таким как радикальный OSSA (TR280i в моем случае). Превосходный общий дизайн велосипеда для него - нет радиатора спереди, который может повредить или забить, нет горячей выхлопной трубы, чтобы сжечь вас, когда вы упадете и застрянете под байком - может случиться гораздо больше в ледяных и снежных условиях.

Летом я использую «более резкие» карты, а зимой я загружал «более мягкие» карты EFI в мозг OSSA, поэтому с теми, которые он отслеживает очень хорошо на снегу и льду, с правильным картированием это действительно дает превосходное сцепление на скользкой поверхности.

Фотографии прошлых зим:

In the second photo, tires with spikes, the motorcycle rides and handles better with them. Which company produces such tires. With my tires, the motorcycle is very hard to move, it slides, and the front wheel often blows off, so I'm thinking of putting spikes. A Chinese enduro rode with me on cross-country tires and he drove everywhere, on soft and hard snow. We don't have enough snow yet, we need to have time to go out on a motorcycle again.

I made the spiked tyres myself. I bought some screw-in stud/spike kit some years ago, can't remember where I bought it but just using an electric drill with correct size socket and screwed them in the trials rubber knobs, with a pattern as I see fit. (To every knob maybe a bit overkill unless you're on ice all the time).

If you get the screw-in type spykes, be careful with front tyre though since they tend to come through a bit and can puncture front innter tube. I put couple of rounds of duct tape on the inside of the front tyre to fix this, so those few spikes that penetrate the tyre stick into tape first before damaging inner tube.

Beware trials tyres are soft, hence don't push or stop the bike too agressively on hard surfaces - or you'll lose lots of those studs :). But on ice and snow you can quite push it no problem.

Edited by tsiklonaut
  • Like 1