Aprilia TXR 312 spare parts

alpinestars013

There was an Italian guy on Facebook selling reproduction ones, they were very expensive. If the rubber is ok I'd carefully remove the element and glue together a replacement. Proper filter material is cheap on ebay. 

Edited by b40rt

Parts are getting more and more difficult to get, the TXR is a bit different to the forerunner TX and too to the following Climber model, that makes it a bit hard to find parts.

I know a resource for part- catalogues and engine- catalogues to that model with explodes views and so on, pm if interested.

To the air fillter as b40rt stated build your own. I know a guy in the US who can make all kind of rubber parts, but due to the shipping costs nowadays I don't think that this a priceworthy solution but I can provide his address to you too.

(I have already thought to make a small production run too but the costs are high, as I hve to make a rubber mold too which will cost again ... If there would be at least 5 people buying each 2 then I would start ...)  

• 8 months later...
On 11/23/2021 at 12:02 AM, basinbaker2 said:

I Got one last year from Valter Ponzo in Italy, he did a batch of 5 or so, not sure if he got any left.

Hou much did it cost? I've just found this tread on the forum as I'm looking for parts while restoring my txr and came across Valter but I can't find the price.