Jitsie

hgas

Jitsie are advertising big news coming on the 1/12/2021 I wonder if they’re going to unveil their own trials machine? I always wondered why no one bought all the tooling for the ossa bikes when they folded with gas gas ,they’d still be a good machine now with abit of an update .especially when the likes jotagas can still keep going 

I'd be surprised if they chose to build trials bikes, I don't see there is any room in the market place for another brand starting out. If so it would have to be something very radical. But you never know!

Interestingly I have heard rumours that KTM off road will be phased out and their off road section will be focused on the current  brands Huskies & Gassers. Which would mean there would not be a "KTM" branded trials bike but will remain as Gas Gas. Would be nice if they updated the current gas gas trials bike though. I have owed gas gas's since the first water-cooled version back in the early 90's. I have a 2021 300 one now that is still a great bike but I feel is now a little dated and could do with some improvements.      

Craig Talbot did a Podcast interview with Jan Cardinaels the owner of Jitsie a few years ago. He said they had the capability build a bike, but chose not too. With the present supply chain issues.... hard to imagine a new bike brand trying to start?

On 11/25/2021 at 10:25 PM, Intotrials said:

I'd be surprised if they chose to build trials bikes, I don't see there is any room in the market place for another brand starting out. If so it would have to be something very radical. But you never know!

Interestingly I have heard rumours that KTM off road will be phased out and their off road section will be focused on the current  brands Huskies & Gassers. Which would mean there would not be a "KTM" branded trials bike but will remain as Gas Gas. Would be nice if they updated the current gas gas trials bike though. I have owed gas gas's since the first water-cooled version back in the early 90's. I have a 2021 300 one now that is still a great bike but I feel is now a little dated and could do with some improvements.      

Have heard that Gas Gas has a new bike due out for 2023

• Like 1