Tc Stickers When

james111089

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK fingers crossed for tomorrow then  ;)

Hang on... you never said about doing a Saunders day before you come to the trial with us!!!... we will disown you if you show us up ;)

... my TC sticker in situ, my carbon fibre fork covers will not allow stickers to stay put for too long as the weave is a heavy type that allows water to get under the sticker when washing.

beta.tcsticker.jpg

Oh my god :D

What's that on yer back tyre Heath????? :D

No sign of mine yet  ;)  :D  :D

Not for girls :P

But you've got yours!! :D

;)

I'll give you one :P

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR REFERRING TO DANGLEEBITZ :o

I was leaving it open you old sauce pot :o

It left me a comic exit when DGB gave me a good tellin' off :lol:

• 1 year later...

As a matter of principle is there Any chance of being sent one of these as promised, im waiting over a year now. I need to re-subscribe as a supporter maybe i should do that first then i could get two sent to save you on postage, or will i have to wait for the 2nd one like im doing now?

As a matter of principle is there Any chance of being sent one of these as promised, im waiting over a year now. I need to re-subscribe as a supporter maybe i should do that first then i could get two sent to save you on postage, or will i have to wait for the 2nd one like im doing now?

Diplomacy not one of your strong points? I am sure Andy will have a suitable explanation and it is in hand???

If that is all you want to be a site supporter for is for some free stickers? sure if you ask around somone might give you some FREE stickers !!

Me ...........suppose I am just happy to support Andy's hard work and support the NO.1 trials website, stickers or not! Can't understand really why the lurkers don't support it............. :o