twin shock class

slowrider

Looking to get back into trials after many years off, rebuilding a Sherpa T to ride and I do not see a lot of vintage competitions available in socal or elsewhere, I know it is big in Europe but does not seem that way here, am I better off just competing at another level instead of bike type?  

I would be surprised if socal didn't have twinshock classes for their "normal" events. Sacramento PITS (Northern cali) runs twinshocks with modern bikes at all of our events. They get their own class per line so you don't have to compete directly against modern equipment.

On 1/18/2022 at 4:50 PM, scot taco said:

If there are any local AMA district trials near you just ride those in the novice or intermediate class. I have to do that on my Sherpa T because of no twinshock events anywhere near me and it's still a lot of fun.

Think thats what I am going to have to do, have not seen anything advertised local, its all for fun anyway, long as they dont tell me I cant ride it