Citroen Berlingo / Peugeot Partner

gazzaecowarrior

Hi, I had a mk1 berlingo and now have a later 2010 berlingo, both are WAV disabled with a handy ramp and carry a bike no problem. Being WAV, the floor is 8inch lower giving more headroom, mine has 2 front seats and 1 rear seat, although you could add a 4th and still have room for a bike. on the later one the chassis is about 8inch longer and you could get 2 bikes in if you removed the rear seat which is q.d . My early one I converted into a micro camper, as it has the extra headroom it works well as against the std van.

BERLINGO 10.JPG

berlingo.JPG

54 minutes ago, marky dee said:

20220122_130945.jpg

20220122_131226.jpg

Thanks so much for your photos. I can't believe it fits in. Is it definitely the swb you have ? It's like a TARDIS !! Would it fit without the top bulkhead removed ? Do you just roll the bike in or does it need a lean to the side to get it in? Thanks once again for the pics .

15 hours ago, gazzaecowarrior said:

Thanks so much for your photos. I can't believe it fits in. Is it definitely the swb you have ? It's like a TARDIS !! Would it fit without the top bulkhead removed ? Do you just roll the bike in or does it need a lean to the side to get it in? Thanks once again for the pics .

Bulkhead ...is personal !!, i want to see my bike.. Yes i roll the bike in ...,i pump the fork in and roll bike in ...than you just push the rear weel to the side...

• 1 month later...
On 1/22/2022 at 11:04 AM, trialman said:

Hi, I had a mk1 berlingo and now have a later 2010 berlingo, both are WAV disabled with a handy ramp and carry a bike no problem. Being WAV, the floor is 8inch lower giving more headroom, mine has 2 front seats and 1 rear seat, although you could add a 4th and still have room for a bike. on the later one the chassis is about 8inch longer and you could get 2 bikes in if you removed the rear seat which is q.d . My early one I converted into a micro camper, as it has the extra headroom it works well as against the std van.

BERLINGO 10.JPG

berlingo.JPG

That's very interesting as I am thinking of getting rid if my 2003 Berlingo and getting something a bit newer. The problem I've been seeing is that just about all Berlingo cars (and Peugeot Partners and Fiat Doblos) are converted for wheelchairs. As I found I had to remove the rear seats to get my bike in, I wonder how that works in wheelchair spec. Can you easily roll the front wheel past the remnants of the boot floor into the rear footwell?